Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I have one of the BCM943907AEVAL1F-2 boards, running wiced 5.0.1I am trying to test the ping.deepsleep function.It appears to work as an app, ping ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have my "Dcuments" folder on my windows 10 machine redirected to point to a documents folder on my Google stream drive(g:)The Wiced installer didn't... Show More
chwa_1570756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,     I have a board of BCM94343WWCD1 and want to test the button and LED example in snip.gpio app,  I try to create target and double click it :... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
what is the easiest way to compile the WICED SDK with it's minial configuration to support STA and AP mode as a library which can be linked against ou... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
I notice on sdk-6.1, a printf("#"); in ble scan result callback can cause hang.Remove the printf then it works.It's pretty common to do such printf fo... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
In my hardware, I am using antenna "1" from the point of view of the wl tool, or WICED_ANTENNA_2 in the WWD enum parlance. I need to run the test.bt_m... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
I am having an issue with running bt_mfg_test on a 4343W radio.I can build and flash the `bt_mfg_test` project, and invoke the control commands, but I... Show More
gechc_1843576
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. I use the websocket library in WICED SDK 4.1.1, and I tried to use it to read larger websocket data(>=1447 bytes). Unfortunately, it failed to rea... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Looking for a component to create a very simple WiFi based solution.Problem Description: Monitor if a device is powered on by monitoring its IP addres... Show More
daboc_1706941
Wi-Fi Combo
In the 43xxx_Wi-Fi folder, there is only one directory (tools).My search for files normally found in other releases came up empty.The files do appear ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.