Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I'm facing the problem of unexpected behavior (mostly system freeze) when trying to initialize secure pRNG (Fortuna) with:wiced_crypto_use_secu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
06-27 14:44:48.991 0 0 I kernel: CFG80211-ERROR) wl_run_escan :  Escan set error (-16)06-27 14:44:48.999 0 0 I kernel: CFG80211-ERROR) wl_run_escan : ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

[ 3945.915531] dhd_check_hang: Event HANG send up due to  re=0 te=2 e=-110 s=2

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We encountered problems in using CYW43012 for BT RF testing. I hope to get everyone's helpIf we want to use MBT to test the BT RF performance , does t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have encountered some problems and hope you help,we can compile successfully with the “CYW943907WAE4” platform, but can not succeed on the “CYW9430... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I just freshly installed WICED Studio 6.2 and am interested in learning how to buildFreeRTOS programs in the WICED Studio IDE for the CYW943907AEVAL1F Evaluation Board... Show More
CharlesF_21
Wi-Fi Combo
ludovicw​ and jerome_2594171​Thanks for the response here: AMQP Azure : receiver and sender functions.​Unfortunately when i implement this fix I get n... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloWe are trying to connect Adesto AT25SF641-MHB-T which is not supported by Wiced.We can send JEDEC ID (9Fh) command and sometimes get the response... Show More
RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having issues with timing when I enable mcu powersave (wiced_platform_mcu_enable_powersave).  I've attached a small program to demonstrates the is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, In WICED V6.1 When I'm trying to send a notification with BLE function wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification, I had : 00:02:03.955000 GKI_exception()... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.