Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

krku_3358931
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi This is kranti kumar, working in lantronix.I am implementing IPV6 feature using Nex Duo API, it requires _nx_ram_network_driver in nx_ip_create(). ... Show More
chwa_1570756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I use WICED6.2 with the platform of CYW94343WWCD1_EVB, when I make the  "snip.gpio-CYW94343WWCD1_EVB download run", everything is ok and LED1&2 ... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
In AP mode ,please specify all the capabilities supported from below list ?1 Configuring SNMP settings on APs for least privilege (i.e., read only).2 ... Show More
kiji_1771846
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,our customer is thinking use WIFI AD-HOC to connect devices.So does SDK can support  AD-HOC in chip CYW43362,CYW43340 or CYW43438?If supported,is t... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to use the wifi_join() API, but I notice that it takes 2 or 3 tries for this call to successfully complete, and rarely completes successfu... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there any extra steps required to enable IPv6 in WICED? I am new to IPv6 so I do not really know where to begin in order to test IPv6 functions. W... Show More
DaEr_349131
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,The PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit is listed as supported in the latest Wiced toolchain.What peripherals are supported?I'm mainly looking for USB CDCTh... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
How can I compile WICED 43xxx_Wi-Fi into a static library ?So that I can link it to my project on IAR .Thanks and Regards,Suresh Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are embedding a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ in a commercial product and need to acquire wireless certifications for our application beyond what has already b... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
Can someone give me a run down on how to program the CYW43907 populated on a custom board? We will be sending out boards for fab shortly and want to v... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.