Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

LeWi_2227251
Wi-Fi Combo
Using join_ent test application on the 43362 platform:Platform DPM3_ISM43362_M3G_L44 initialisedInitialising NetX_Duo v5.7_sp2Creating Packet poolsWLA... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We just started working on CYW43438 .Is there any API interface in WICED SDK ,for which python script  can be written to test wifi.Regards,Suresh Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
As a follow on to this thread that has become stale: Re: MCU powersave issues​I don't get user_114741021 point. It's nothing to do with ble powersave.... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to build an OTA2 image with SDK/Studio 6.2 and it is failing. In 6.1, it works. ErrorCreating Filesystem BCM94390x_targets.mk ..../tools/c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Memory
solved msg Solved
Hello,I would like to know if a behavior that I observe concerning the memory is normal or not:I made a reading of the available size of my memory bef... Show More
veb_3529051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,As like HCI Command to test Bluetooth RF parameters, is their way to test WLAN RF testing by using the WICED or any other method ?Can you suggest a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have below two questions, can you please reply1) Is it possible to port only AWS IOT SDK (IoT part) in WICED (not TLS, Thread, Timer library of AWS ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I would like to create some entry specific to our application in  DCT_APP_SECTION statically (not by programming, not using DCT APIS)but before fla... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
ADC vref
solved msg Solved

In ADC if i want to set vref 3.3 volt. Then should i set.

because we can set max vdda/4

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using the following chipset (BCM43340) on our products and have been encountering a surge in  wifi failures . I would like to to get in touch w... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.