Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any documentation or example snips/projects that show our WiFi or WiFi/BT combo devices running in IBSS ADHOC mode?If so could someone point ... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
                                Hi Vinayak ,                                    you referred the documentwifi test commands is operating in Linux or ... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,     Thank you for giving answers. I got it .I need to One command with arguments or parameters with python script that is very helpful one eg.for... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Creating a server application with all dynamic pages.Using the WICED macro START_OF_HTTP_PAGE_DATABASE to define all the possible web pages and page c... Show More
JuSi_3572346
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to use parts of code from WICED SDK in my own project to use Murata's LBWA1KL1FX (CYW43364) module with STM32H743 MCU. My goal is to have ... Show More
LeWi_2227251
Wi-Fi Combo
Could not connect to a 2018 Network Policy Server with security WPA2, enterprise mode, methods EAP-TLS and EAP-PEAP with TLSv1.2.Found the issue to be... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to communicate with wiced sense 2 from wiced IoT starter kit which has 94343w chip. My goal is be able to send ble data  to wifi. I am usi... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Cypress team,I'm wondering if the wifi-bluetooth combo devices in WICED-Studio is impacted by "Fixed Coordinate Invalid Curve Attack" or not?If yes... Show More
BeDe_2507241
Wi-Fi Combo
We have trouble using the following feature to keep track of wifi activities.The changes are as follows:Added to the main thread:    if (wwd_managemen... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
In my application, I have built all images for ota2 with the final one being ota2_manuf_download. Built extraction appBuilt ota2_imageBuilt otat facto... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.