Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,    The wl commands passed to wl43909B0.exe,is going directly to board cw43438 over UART,OR the command is passed to some driver ,which passes it ... Show More
JaLa_3373086
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a customer who is trying to get CE compliance for the CYW4339 and they need to confirm if the Wi-Fi chip is Frame Based Equipment or Load Ba... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Are their any Module that fit below requirementCYW43438 (or equivalent )+ STM32F412 Combo module with integrated antenna , 256KB RAM and 1MB Flash.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I start on the BLE domain.I'm starting to use the WICED library / drivers / bluetooth library to connect to a BLE object.I manage to scan objec... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to determine if the CYW43455 truly supports concurrent Station and AP operation. Discussions on other forums specifically for Raspberry Pi... Show More
shedc_3597396
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Using Wiced-Studio 6.2 with the CYW943907AEWVAL1F board, I have the following code for an event handler:    if (wwd_management_set_event_handler( e... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
How can I do  automation testing to WI-FI 802.11 Board through python scripting using PyCharm 3.6 version and windows 10 PC.I need to Design framework... Show More
JuMo_1762556
Wi-Fi Combo
USB suspend
solved msg Solved
We want to use USB host of CYW43907(WICED-Studio-6.1) and connect USB device like LTE module.To make suspend USB device, how can we generate USB suspe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Can you please send us an ARM64 compiled driver for the CYW43438 WLAN+Bluetooth combo (found in the Raspberry Pi 3) for Windows 10 (ARM64 version)?... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.