Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

ToLa_2193696
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using the API platform_hibernation_start(ticks_to_wakeup); to put my CYW43907/CYW54907 into hibernation mode. It works very well, but seemingl... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Register Now: Arrow Electronics - Cypress Quicksilver Eval Board Accelerate your next IoT design with this hands-on workshop, featuring Arrow’s Quick... Show More
srpec_3628341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to automate test for wifi features like scan,connect,p2p, STA and AP mode etc.I feel the test console app in wiced will be better choice for... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Team,I am working on WICED SDK 6.0 version.I want to implement progressive download using header command "Range: Bytes" command;Is this supported o... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
What should I be seeing for throughput from iperf and a CYW43907?Iperf client is on CYW43907 and the server is on PC. The test is over UDP. CYW43907 i... Show More
GrBa_3483646
Wi-Fi Combo
According to BLE spec it should be possible for master and slave to update the connection parameters after entering the connection state (see Bluetoot... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are doing one solution based on Wi-Fi and BT combo module. While surfing the internet we are not getting datasheet of Cypress CYW43012/BCM43012 dat... Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
I have two cyw43907 demos, and download the console project. I want to use the iperf command to test fixed UDP throughput. example: iperf -c 192.168.0... Show More
shedc_3597396
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was just wondering if there was a way to print the errors encountered in code. Right now, in my code, I'm trying to send udp packets to a server ... Show More
JuMo_1762556
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to let CYW43907 (WICED-Studio-6.1) sleep during enabling USB host function.I uses test sample program, <WICED_Studio>/apps/test/powersave/... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.