Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MiTo_1583836
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Is it possible to confirm if the radiotap headers are supported by WICED ? Radiotap - Defined FieldsIf yes, is there a document or file that wou... Show More
JeBl_3106276
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Is it possible to get the Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI) of individual packets received in monitoring mode, i.e. Probe Request, Beacon,... Show More
AlBu_2842751
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a custom built binary provided by Cypress in collaboration with our chip supplier that was generated for our implementation of WICED which was ... Show More
shedc_3597396
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working with a PhD student and we are trying to analyze the beacon frames in WiFi association. I'm using Wiced-Studio 6.2 with the CYW943907AE... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Problem: TCP keepalive support does not seem to be enabled in shipped NetX librariesDescription: I have tested this with multiple SDK versions, for ex... Show More
sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to add some c++ files in wiced 6.1. Just to check that for c++ compilation,I renamed (apps/snip/)scan.c to scan.cpp and modified scan.mk ,and I... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
This is follow up from the earlier EAP/PEAP debug sessionsOccurs every time.When in local processor memory the connections do not fail.The error is 10... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Cypress technical teamWe are developing the WLAN system beased on CYW43907 module.Now we are working on the radio certificatoin for Japan TELEC.B... Show More
MoNo_2793136
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using the RFCOMM server example from the WICED studio. The RFCOMM server is paired with a Bluetooth client application on an Android phone. The l... Show More
MoNo_2793136
Wi-Fi Combo
RFCOMM Credit
solved msg Solved
From the monitoring tools I see in an  RFCOMM connection between the WICED and an Android phone, the RFCOMM server on the WICED grants only 1 credit b... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.