Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

YoJa_3107936
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI want to know below questions about STM32F411+CYW43362.1, When OTA failed, how will the Wi-Fi system work? 2,  Do you have software(FW) mirroring f... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been trying to get the snip.email to work with the Quicksilver board.  No matter what RECIPIENT I try, I get Sending email….FAILED!  I changed ... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to know below questions about STM32F411+CYW43362.1, When OTA failed, how will the Wi-Fi system work? 2,  Do you have software(FW) mirroring ... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
Does the Cypress Cortex R7 core in the 43907 parts incorporate an embedded trace macrocell?ARM lists the feature as "optional" for core implementation... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I have a CYW43430, in a Raspberry PI (I do not need help in PI, forgot this PI, its only to see that i cant access the CYW43430 firmware)...I c... Show More
jalac_3574191
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to connect CYW45455 to STM32F103, I download Wiced Studio and create some make target for testing. But none of them success.Target: snip.scan-C... Show More
aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Support,I am evaluating the cypress module CYW94343WWCD1. And I have started using the power save example in the demo apps.I am not getting any ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
As a follow on to this closed thread here: can i use jlink to download image from wiced sdk?​I looked on the gathering however individuals were all re... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
43xxx_Wi-Fi project:I added MyFile.c at this path(43xxx_Wi-Fi_Exp\apps\snip\bluetooth_audio\MyFile1.c)Contents of MyFile.c is as follows/******start o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The Demo Azure IOT hub on SDK 5.1 works fine to send data but what is the process to receiving some data ? Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.