Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

aktac_3789331
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Support,I am evaluating the module CYW943907AEVAL1F. I am using the WICED IDE version 6.0.1.5. I am using the target as "snip.tcp_client-CYW9439... Show More
xiwa_3926206
Wi-Fi Combo
Our product uses cypress 89359 chip for support Wi-Fi functions . For it will be sent to Wi-Fi certification test ,we need know whether the chip suppo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to receive the original data packet from the Ethernet port. I need to use the raw socket, but I have not found the relevant API. Is it supporte... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying to design a custom system using the CYW43907 which will have a different (maybe non-Cypress) SPI Flash on it.Where do you define what se... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to receive random size messages over a high-speed (>1Mbps) UART.  I can create a thread and receive one byte at a time as discussed in (How to Receive unknown number of bytes... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,We are trying to port WICED Wifi Driver on our custom solution which uses Murata's 1DX Module (CYW4343 basically).We are facing some issues i... Show More
user_3880456
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I am trying to connect two PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kits with BLE. One of my kits does the advertisement, and the other one scans. I am able t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Where do I find the manufacturing firmware for CYW43455?  This is required for the `wl` packet engine support, which is needed for certification testi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!I am working on a personal project an I wanted to implement both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and happend to come accros the murata LBEE5KL1DX chip which... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
43xxx_Wi-Fi project:I modified linker script to add a section by name '.vtable' .Changes are as follows.    .vtable :     {        link_vtable_start =... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.