Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

jalu_3998441
Wi-Fi Combo
We are building a security product that will use a Raspberry PI 3 Model B+ board.  That board uses the Cypress CYW43455 WiFi Module that is not WiFi C... Show More
gapic_3631826
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I've installed from scratch Wiced Studio 6.2 using an administrative account  on a folder accesible to all users on Windows 10.  All works as expec... Show More
JuMo_1762556
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED-Studio-6.1 on CYW943907AEVAL1F platform.We want to use RTS of UART0 (UART0_RTS_OUT:A53) as GPIO.For example, please teach me how RTS ... Show More
cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all:I am interested in using the external SFLASH memory on the 43907 eval kit as a large buffer space and staging area for a bunch of packets ye... Show More
prchc_3940186
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am looking for a eval board for WiFi BLE combo CYW43455. Pls provide me the part number if available. I am looking to interface the WiFi chip to ... Show More
srka_2023246
Wi-Fi Combo
One of our client who is using CYW43907 based board, wishes to keep their firmware andboot-loader in serial flash safe by placing them in encrypted. F... Show More
YoJa_3107936
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI wnat to confirm some questions about CYW943455EVB-02.1, I heard that the CYW943455EVB-02 will be supported in an upcoming release of WICED Studio ... Show More
SeSh_3921701
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, everybody!I would ask you how to properly create a Makefile for the project with POSIX origins that we want to port on WICED platform.First of all... Show More
HyCh_2920631
Wi-Fi Combo
snip.websocket_client worked without TLS(comment the line #define USE_WEBSOCKET_SECURE_CLIENT.) however failed with TLS in SDK 6.2Below log is failed ... Show More
Ken_Zhang
Wi-Fi Combo

Hi

why it only showed “”WICED Filters OFF“” in WICED Platform when i installed it?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.