Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

brha_3994521
Wi-Fi Combo
Can someone provide the Contents of the 43xxx_Wi-Fi folder for 6.2.1 SDKAfter installing my folder looks like this:VS. the same folder with studio 6.1 Show More
ChMa_3922746
Wi-Fi Combo
I need the CYW943907AEVAL1F to connect to an external HTTPS web server and retrieve the contents.  I used snip/httpbin_org as a starting point as it l... Show More
hiarc_4013816
Wi-Fi Combo
We are developing a board using WIFI/BLE combo chip. I noticed there are some chips in this platform. But I cannot find any reference circuit or EVB d... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Declaration ID: D040194QDID: 115853The CY-WICED stack here is based on WICED and is the current Cypress Bluetooth stack: https://launchstudio.bluetooth.com/ListingDetails/65279... Show More
viku_4036306
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,     We are using BCM43907 controller, for the purpose of  decoding audio signal. when it is connected with wifi signal through access point, W... Show More
kiFo_3714346
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm testing the powersave and deep sleep function on the QuickSilver evaluation board and I'm getting deceiving result.I'm wondering if I'm doin... Show More
RaNo_3455531
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi The model platform_tiny_crypto.c has several function that implement using harwdare the bulk TLS cipher like AES-CBC, AES-ECB, AES-CTR. For example... Show More
AnPu_3825896
Wi-Fi Combo
Does the lower level WiFi code and the radio driver support using network with SSID's and/or security keys that have special characters?Specifically: ... Show More
saroc_4017081
Wi-Fi Combo

How to implement Location tracking based on time of arrival (TOA) using WICED ?

pelec_4022956
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Are there any WiFi+BT combo modules meeting following specification:- WiFi, BT and BLE- module should have its own MCU- external antenna (i.e. modu... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.