Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GuLi_1398161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I haveeitherBCM9WCD1EVAL1 and Avnet BCM4343W boards. Have been trying to get an application with both Wi-Fi + BLE going, such as BLE-Wi-Fi intro... Show More
JaSh_2812831
Wi-Fi Combo
- We can use ethtool or iw command to get the information about the channel of Linux systems, for example:$ iw dev wlan0 survey dump(...)Survey data f... Show More
AkNu_2072836
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloI'm trying "snip/dct_read_write" now.I understand that in DCT data (likely SSID, passphrase, privacy key, and so on) is stored without being encr... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
I edit my source files in my own editor and then build the code in WICED Studio (6.2.1).  A lot of times the modified files do not get compiled when I... Show More
HIUR_3769846
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I would like to call our method to send printf data via wifi when the printf such as WPRINT_APP_INFO/ERROR/DEBUG is executed. Firstly, I tried to ... Show More
KeJa_4046081
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I'm just about to start the porting process for a custom board that is using the STM32F769 mcu and the Murata's LBEE5KL1DX-883 module ( Cypr... Show More
zecoc_4053961
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear community,I'm looking for a setup including both hardware (wifi adaptor, dev board) and software (drivers, API) compatible with the WiFi Neighbor... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,When sending HTTP packets, the server connection works fine for a while and then I start seeing socket closed error (7014). It doesn't recover from... Show More
prpuc_2175051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are working on BCM4343W based WiFi Murata module with ARM Cortex M4 based platform (interfaced through SDIO) and uses ThreadX/NetX. The WICED SD... Show More
debec_2126651
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, i have seen Git examples referenced on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W (PSoC6 WiFi + BT Prototyping Kit). But i noticed that when i set the <Device mpn="C... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.