Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

user_3070216
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using CYW43907 eval kit with WICED SDK 6.2.1. I am porting a C based networking application to WICED SDK (FreeRTOS + LWIP) and it uses TCP client-... Show More
BaT_3785171
Wi-Fi Combo
I have installed WICED-Studio-6.2.1.2-IDE.I am porting a source code to 43xxx_Wi-Fi project.Source code which i am porting is already having customize... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,If the customer would like to connect external memory as instruction ROM with CYW43907, Q1: which interface can the customer use? e,g SPI or other?... Show More
BeDe_2507241
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any APIs to set the number of MAC retries (retransmissions)?I am talking about something similar to "iw phy phy3 set retry short 1" in linux. Show More
BeDe_2507241
Wi-Fi Combo
How long before the beacon arrival time a station wakes up?How long a station will stay awake if the beacon is missed?Where these timers have been def... Show More
KaHi_2151451
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings again Cypress/WICED community!wolfSSL has received a request to do a demo using TLS v1.3 on a WICED device.We are looking for input on which... Show More
TiCu_2020706
Wi-Fi Combo
Running EAP-TTLS security on 1LD module (STM32F412 + CYW43438) and getting less Wi-Fi throughput than expected. Has any testing been done that can pro... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
I was having the system hang if I increased any of the these stack sizes. // For static tasks: Carefully check the size + align the buffers and stacks... Show More
user_875031
Wi-Fi Combo
1. I wan to just build one bin ,not contain the  bootloader.bin,what should I do?2. if I just build one app bin ,what should I  build the DCT in the a... Show More
HIUR_3769846
Wi-Fi Combo
I have same issue in my application. In my situation, I build with "ota2_manuf_download" option, and after that I can build with ota2_download. Howeve... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.