Unable to simultaneously bring up Ethernet and WiFi network on CYW954907EVAL1F kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sath_3028231
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to fetch UDP data over Ethernet and send it using WiFi. i am able to either fetch UDP data from Ethernet (by using WICED_NETWORK_UP) or send UDP data over WiFi (by using WICED_NETWORK_UP_DEFAULT) individually.

But my current application demands setting up both network simultaneously. Do let me know if any further information is required on the same from my side.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

I added the ethernet interface with sta interface together in the attached,  two interfaces can be brought up successfully together, you can have a try.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

I added the ethernet interface with sta interface together in the attached,  two interfaces can be brought up successfully together, you can have a try.

HelloZhengbaoZ_96​,

after posting my problem i also tried the same approach and it worked properly. Thanks!!!

Right now my application is to receive data via Ethernet and send it via wi-fi. I am facing problem in this application as the moment wi-fi starts sending the data, the data reception on the Ethernet interface doesn't work. i am using udp_transmit.py for transmitting data and udp_echo_server.py  for data reception. and i am sending the same packet via wi-fi which i have received from the ethernet.

0 Likes