REQUEST CYW43438 ARM64 driver for Windows 10 ARM

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please send us an ARM64 compiled driver for the CYW43438 WLAN+Bluetooth combo (found in the Raspberry Pi 3) for Windows 10 (ARM64 version)?

Windows IoT Core has the "bcmhd63.sys" driver, but it is compiled for ARM32 and it doesn't work in Windows 10 ARM64. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Currently we do not have ready support for this, and this will not be possible to support on the community. I would suggest speaking to a Cypress Sales representative with this request. 

Regards
Winston

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, something like this would not be supported here on the Cypress IoT Community.  Have you approached RPi to provide the same?  They are a customer of ours so they could potentially submit the request into us through their local support channel.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

RPi has drivers only for Linux. I have sent an e-mail to Cypress, but they said "We are encouraging all our customers to use the Cypress Developer Community 3.0 as their first point of contact for technical support.".

As far as I know Microsoft has that driver, but no one replies to the e-mails.

I can't contact Broadcom either.

0 Likes

Currently we do not have ready support for this, and this will not be possible to support on the community. I would suggest speaking to a Cypress Sales representative with this request. 

Regards
Winston
0 Likes