RAM Total mismatch warning issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For some reason i cannot figure out is i'm always getting "WARNING: RAM Totla mismatch, ........" when compile with code below

wiced_utc_time_t utc_time;

wiced_time_get_utc_time( &utc_time );

PS. Where you put it doesn't matter, you will get the warning message in console after you compile your code. Does anyone has any idea why using wiced_time_get_utc_time will result in compilation warning?

Best Regards,

Aaron

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can safely ignore that warning message.

The WICED SDK uses scripts to parse the map file to generate the pretty ASCII table at the end of compilation. That warning is generated when our calculations don't match up. You may also notice an extra module called "Other" which is where objects are assigned when our script cannot determine where they belong.

What SDK version are you using?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can safely ignore that warning message.

The WICED SDK uses scripts to parse the map file to generate the pretty ASCII table at the end of compilation. That warning is generated when our calculations don't match up. You may also notice an extra module called "Other" which is where objects are assigned when our script cannot determine where they belong.

What SDK version are you using?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using SDK 2.4.0... I understand 2.4.1 is available but does it make any difference?

0 Likes