I2S example for BCM907WCD2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me with a Sample Code for receiving Audio Data from a Audio Codec over I2S for BCM43907.

OR_REG(I2S_CONTROL(port)->osh, &I2S_REGS(port)->i2scontrol, bits); // I am Getting Error In this Line => in the Code below

I am using platform_i2s.c

static wiced_result_t i2s_peripheral_transfer_enable( platform_i2s_port_t port, platform_i2s_direction_t dir, uint32_t bits, wiced_bool_t on)

{

if (on == WICED_TRUE)

{

OR_REG(I2S_CONTROL(port)->osh, &I2S_REGS(port)->i2scontrol, bits); // I am Getting Error In this Line

if (I2S_CONTROL(port)->i2s_spdif_mode == WICED_I2S_SPDIF_MODE_ON)

{

if (dir == PLATFORM_I2S_READ)

{

OR_REG(I2S_CONTROL(port)->osh, &I2S_REGS(port)->srxctrl, I2S_SRXC_RXEN);

}

else

{

OR_REG(I2S_CONTROL(port)->osh, &I2S_REGS(port)->stxctrl, I2S_STXC_TXEN);

}

}

}

}

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

There is no code example available for receiving audio data over I2S interface. You have to create your own example with the help of i2s platform files. You can look into 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/BCM4390x/peripherals/platform_i2s.h for the API declarations and the corresponding source also is exposed in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/BCM4390x/peripherals/platform_i2s.c. Could you test the same in WICED Studio 6.1 and let us know what is the error code you are receiving ?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

There is no code example available for receiving audio data over I2S interface. You have to create your own example with the help of i2s platform files. You can look into 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/BCM4390x/peripherals/platform_i2s.h for the API declarations and the corresponding source also is exposed in 43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/platform/MCU/BCM4390x/peripherals/platform_i2s.c. Could you test the same in WICED Studio 6.1 and let us know what is the error code you are receiving ?

0 Likes