1) How can I check with RTOS is running on the wifi EVK ? Is there some command to check this ?
2) The Readme of SDK mentions "Xively "Internet of Things" protocol" as a application feature . Is there any sample app for the same ? Else, please help in how to integrate and write apps to connect to xivelt
3) How to port other protocols over wifi ? For example I want to have MQTT protocol.
1) What is it that you want to check? Once you plug in your WICED board to your computer, you should see the app printing out basic information in your putty/coolterm depending on which app you are running.
2) Xively has recently stopped free enrollment of developer accounts. If you already have a Xively account grandfathered in, you can refer to the /snip/temp_control app to check the usage.
3) If you can wait a bit MQTT will be supported in the next WICED SDK release in August.