Configure CYW43455 Wifi AP and Station mode Concurrently

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ZaNo_4664261
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We are using CYW43455 chipset driver on STM32MP processor. I am able to test Wifi Station and Wifi Access Point separately on the board (Linux OS) and it is working fine.

When I configure  Wifi Station and Wifi Access Point concurrently, Wifi station is not working (AP is working fine). Do I need to look into any platform related changes in the SDIO controller driver? Please provide your suggestion

- Zaid

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

Have you used wl command "wl apsta 1"? If not, can you check with this command and let us know if you face the same issues.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Aditi_B

Hi,

Have you used wl command "wl apsta 1"? If not, can you check with this command and let us know if you face the same issues.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick support.

Yes, with this "wl apsta 1" setting both Wifi STA and AP are up. But I am getting packet loss when I do ping in the AP interface (Wifi station is working fine).

I am having Linux kernel 4.19 and I used both the v4.12-backports and v5.4.18-backports drivers. But still I am getting packet loss in the AP interface.

Need your support on this.

Regards, Zaid

0 Likes
Aditi_B

Hi,

Good to know that your Wifi STA and AP are up.

--> "I am getting packet loss when I do ping in the AP interface (Wifi station is working fine)".

Can you please create another thread for this query?

Thanks

0 Likes