C file to add a different folder H files, how to modify the Makefile file, add the path header file?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

IDE:WICED-SDK-2.3.1

opt.h找不到路径.jpg

Question: Apps project, compile wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run, prompted Apps / wwd / appliance / FreeRTOS_LwIP_appliance.c: 52:22: fatal error: lwip / opt.h: No such file or directory, as shown, which should I Makefile file, add the path opt.h header file? Please help, thank you!

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like your make target is trying to build with ThreadX and NetX_Duo instead of FreeRTOS an LwIP.  Try: wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4-FreeRTOS-LwIP download run

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you cgage!As you say, I compile it(wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4-FreeRTOS-LwIP download run) . A problem has been solved, but appear as shown in the figure below, this is a DEMO routines, compile all cannot pass, Makefiles path problem a lot, the SDK is not perfect, like this kind of situation should be how to modify which Makefiles in the file?opt.h找不到路径 2.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which SDK version are you using? Did you try to run 'make clean'? I can't reproduce your issue using SDK 2.4.1.wwd_appliance.PNG

0 Likes
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

Have you resolved this or is this still an issue?

0 Likes
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

I'll assumed this is answered, but please reopen a discussion if needed?

0 Likes