There is a real confusion outside concerning the BLE features of your CYW4343W chip.
On this page (link) you say it supports BLE v5.1, here you say it supports BLE v4.2 whereas here we can see both claims (On the top of the page you say BLE v5.1 and then in a name of datasheet document, as well as within datasheet, you say BLE v4.2.
Some third-party modules based on the CYW4343W chip (e.g. this one) advertise it as BLE 5.1 compliant.
Simple question for you - can you tell us loud and clear, which version of BLE CYW4343W supports?
If it is BLE v5.1, would you be so kind to help me with the following:
1) Is there 2M PHY that would allow 2Mbps transfer rate over BLE?
2) What is the maximum size of the BLE packet? Does it support Data Length Extensions (DLE) feature that enables up to 251 Bytes of payload in a single BLE packet?
3) Can we establish multiple BLE connections and handle them simultaneously with CYW4343W chip? If affirmative, what is the maximum number of devices that can be connected with CYW4343W chip simultaneously?
4) Is it possible for BLE part of CYW4343W chip to act as a Peripheral (advertising BLE packets) and Central BLE device (scanning for BLE packets) simultaneously?
5) Is there any negative consequence of time sharing the same antenna between WiFi and BLE (deteriorated performance, decreased reliability...)?
Thanks in advance for your time and efforts. Looking forward to reading from you.