ACKMe Web App Customization on Wiced projects

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

is it possible to use/customize ACKMe Web App to be running in Wiced development environment? I am using Wiced as I want to develop a Wifi based sensor platform(in-wall 230V smart power meter, humidity, temperature, occupancy, air quality, UV, Lightning,...) and want to develop the firmware directly on the ACKMe Wifi module without additional microcontroller. That's why I prefere Wiced and want to extend the web app to display a short overview of each sensor connected to the module for the very first time.

Yesterday I came across this great tutorial "Customizing the WiConnect Web App" and I was surprised by the JavaScript tools (MVC, Node for dev environment....) being used on the web app project. Great!!!! Last year I gave NodeJS, AngularJS (MVC), Bootstrap/Angular-Material (CSS) , MongoDB (MEAN Stack) a try. These web dev tools a awesome!!!!

Attached are the first sensor board prototypes I want code the FW drivers for using Wiced

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Piwi

0 Likes
4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Note that ACKme provides support for their product and it does possess the capability to interface with our SDK.

ndutton

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

So how I am suppose to go on when needing the source code to customize ist? Inquiring at ACKMe directly?

I am going top prepare a new dev board with ACKMe BT LE and Wifi for my projects.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Piwi,

We have a number of new features coming that will really help you based on what I think I already understand about your project. I cant really discuss them with you here in this WICED forum just yet as we obviously havent announced them yet but offline we could certainly talk more - Do you have the tech support ticket number you are referring to at ACKme? I will look you up and give you a call.

WiConnect is very powerful and can obviously cut development time substantially as you have discovered but the features we are ramping up to release are game changers.

Nick

ACKme Networks

jasonrc

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nick,

I have no tech support ticket right now. Do I have to create one for this conversation?

my email address if you want to contact me. I'll forward you my contact details on your reply:

We can talk about ACKMe SDK and my projects via Skype.

Thanks a lot for your reply

Piwi

0 Likes