Latest firmware for dhd linux driver for BCM43340/CYW43340

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I am currently using BCM43340 module and I received the dhd driver and firmware with the following version numbers:

1.141 RC77.0

wl0: Jan 30 2015 19:22:32 version 6.20.190.3 (r530911) FWID 01-5b07cccc

I would like to know if there is an updated version of the firmware for this driver and if so, where can I find the latest downloadable links. I have gone through the forums and couldn't find firmware where as I could find latest driver.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rupesh.

0 Likes
1 Solution
WinstonF_61
100 likes received 100 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi Rupesh,

Most of the updated software when available is linked on the community page.

OpenSource release of bcmdhd 141.88

Regards

Winston

Regards
Winston

View solution in original post

3 Replies
WinstonF_61
100 likes received 100 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi Rupesh,

Most of the updated software when available is linked on the community page.

OpenSource release of bcmdhd 141.88

Regards

Winston

Regards
Winston
JeLi_2512051
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
First like received First like given Welcome!

Hi Winston

I can not get access to the linked OpenSource release of bcmdhd 141.88

what should I do?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

wwfe provided a link into an area that's designated for module partner access only.

DHD was our original Linux driver model.  Under this model, all updates were delivered by Cypress to module partners who would then integrate into their Linux release and support customers directly.  The exception being Murata as they incorporated all DHD updates for their module portfolio into the standard i.MX Linux release.

All of this and the new model which leverages our open source FMAC driver is explained here: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for Linux and Android

Which module partner are you working with today? Have you reached out to them regarding DHD driver updates?

0 Likes