cx3 use overridemode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
haxu_299926
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

I used the example of cycx3  UVC ov5640 of the cx3 to modify the DMA callback and realize an image transmission in u3v format through override mode. But I found that every other complete frame, there will be a problem that the next frame does not come for a long time, which can be solved by re start and stop the acquisition. I want to know why?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

Please program the firmware attached and check the traces (Wireshark)

I have disabled the GPIF state machine on getting one frame and then sending 10 bytes of data (DMA Override mode). When the transfers are complete enabling the GPIF state machine and sampling the next frame.

You can add two buffers in this firmware as per you application

Please let me know if it helps

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Please confirm that are you getting the PROD_EVENTS.

How many PROD_EVENTS do you get. You can increment a variable in the DMA callback and print the value in the for {}.

Also, let me know the value of count parameter (second parameter) passed to CyU3PDmaMultiChannelSetXfer API and the DMA channel configuration used.

Do you get any error prints in the debug logs? If yes please share your debug logs

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes
lock attach

hello,

the attachment is the test code and the bushound capturing.I want to send 40 bytes and 20 bytes every frame ,but the test result is 40 bytes and 20 bytes every other frame,I don't know why,please help me check

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello,

Please program the firmware attached and check the traces (Wireshark)

I have disabled the GPIF state machine on getting one frame and then sending 10 bytes of data (DMA Override mode). When the transfers are complete enabling the GPIF state machine and sampling the next frame.

You can add two buffers in this firmware as per you application

Please let me know if it helps

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes