Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
During I2C EEPROM writing in control center, fail message displayed.    I tried both Atmel and Microchip.    It seems to be not written data to 2nd pa... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,         We've observed the speed about 210MB/s in streamer application with P67 chipset and NEC controller.    this speed is too slow compar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    In DVK schematics, pin 15 (N_SRST) is not connected to any pins of FX3.0. However, in the J-Link datasheet, this pin (RESET) is defined to be c... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a document available or in the works describing the FX3's peripheral register set (GPIO, UART, I2C, etc.)? I've read the datasheet, app notes... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    While I was debugging my logic that interfaces to the FX3, I noticed something I would like to confirm. We are using Synchronous Slave FIFO ... Show More
Anonymous
I still encounter instable USB 3.0 connection when using the slave fifo interface http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=55620 with auto DMA tra... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         In Streamer application, FinishDataXfer failure merely counts up failure variable.    What's exact meaning of it?    and, I wonder how ret... Show More
Anonymous
From the release notes: "When the warm reset functionality of the CyU3PDeviceReset() API is used, any global variables used by the application will no... Show More
maHe_281876
Hey,         I have two furthermore questions.     1. Where is an description of what is the different between U-Port, S-Port and P-Port sockets?    2... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Can I have a Synchronous data transfer between FX3.0 and another device (for instance an FPGA) other than GPIF? In  other words can I use GPIOs... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.