Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    For FX2LP, we had a .hex file which we used CyScript.exe to generate an .spt file. What I should do for converting the FX3.0's .img file to .sp... Show More
Anonymous
hi,    I want to use this design"Designing an Image Sensor Interface using GPIFII Designer "    Do you have a firmware program code?    thanks, Eino Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone,         I'm looking to test out my GPIF II interface which connects to an external FPGA via the p-port.  I am using the FX3 as a maste... Show More
Anonymous
 I would like to transfer "Data Produced by CPU" and "Data in the SlaveFifo" via the same Endpoint (e.g. Bulk IN EP2)    Is there any way to implement... Show More
Anonymous
hi,    I used the ecplipse  to run the example USBBulkLoopAuto,    the info. windows(problem occurred) is showed     Error starting process. Cannot ru... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    I am using the CyU3PDmaChannelGetStatus function to monitor the number of DMA buffers transferred across a DMA channel between a producer socke... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm developing an application in the PC side that receives bytes from FX3 through an "isochronous in endpoint". I need the PC to be waiting ... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hi,    I want to read from the FX3's UART which is configured in DMA-mode. The according DMA-channel is set to Manual_In between the UART-producer and... Show More
Anonymous
We are using register mode for I2C write. Documentation says that in this mode all APIs are blocking which means they return when the transaction is c... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I plan to write the firmware of our application (for a separate FPGA) to SPI flashes throught USB.    The idea is to send a fist packet for... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.