Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I want to have my FPGA service 2 producer/consumer endpoints. One will use packet bursting and one a single USB 3.0 packet. I have the bursting EP wor... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have connected FX3 Evaluation board to USB 3.0 host controller on my PC loaded with UVC example firmware. Here I want to know that whether it... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,                     I want to have information about your products related to USAB 3.0.            And if there is one which offers a Secure Digi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    If you are compiling your older projects with the SDKv1.2 you might see some compilation and linker errors.    If you are seeing any, please do... Show More
Anonymous
Hey folks--    -    We've noticed some issues with the following setup: MacBook Pro Retina (host) + Parallels 7 + Win7 or Linux (guest).  We were wond... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    is it possible to send a zero length packet from a gpif callback?    i use a slavefifosync like design.    I configured the the P to U Chann... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to use a onboard USB3.0 interface from intel chipset Z77 (Mainboard MSI Z77A-G45) with the FX3.         This USB3.0 xHCI Host alway... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, I changed the crystal(19.2MHz) to oscillator. The voltage amplitude of the clock signal(clkin) on my board is 0.8V(19.2MHz)and the board is not... Show More
Anonymous
hello:    i use fx3 to get image data from fpga,but the fpga set the pktend pin frequently per frame,i can't get a  complete frame by using cyapi.lib,... Show More
Anonymous
 when i used the syn slave fifo example to transfer data from fpga to pc,my fpga give data at the speed of 20M/s(i use a FIFO in my fpga),i still want... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.