Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,    FX3 DVK Samtec to FMC interconnect board (which is shown in AN65974) schematics and Gerber files are attached to this thread.    Thanks,   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am using the FX3 DVK board. I want to use GPIF II as a master mode. Could you provide some GPIF master applications? particularly for control o... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    FX3 DVK Samtec to FMC interconnect board (which is shown in AN65974) schematics and Gerber files are attached to this thread.    Thanks,    sai... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    It would be good to get an idea  of what data rate people are seeing with the FX3. To help with this I've created a list below which arranges r... Show More
Anonymous
What is the maximum achievable throughput of the GPIF bus if all 4 DMA threads are utilized in MULTI + AUTO mode? Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I'm trying to configure FlagA to work in U to P mode on Thread 3. Flag should be high if there are 8 or more bytes in FIFO, otherwise it shoul... Show More
ManaskantD_51
Hi all,         Please refer to the new application note (http://www.cypress.com/?rID=84341) which provides details on how to get the optimum USB 3.0 ... Show More
Anonymous
 Dear guys,         I am a newer in cypress field . And  now  I should to  familiar with  how to use  USB3  DVK as quickly as possible.       Now   I ... Show More
Anonymous

Is it possbile to count cycles of system clock and GPIF clock in the firmware?

Anonymous
Hello, in the UVC implementation described in this application note, we are having separate crystal oscillators in FX3 board as well as in the image s... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.