Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi all,         Is there any solution to send data from device to host continuosly?    I want to send ITP data back to host, and i need every ITP wil... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    reading datasheets sometomes i find the word burst but i cannot figure out the difference between burst and packet. I've found a definition for... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     what is the best packet size per transfer for USB 2.0 and USB 3.0? Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I need FX3 SDK version 1.2.3 to check my device , Where to download FX3 SDK version 1.2.3?    Thanks, Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to use the CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer and CyU3PDmaChannelCommitBuffer API to sent the data from CPU to GPIF bus manually and found it is not... Show More
Anonymous
I'm working with AN75779.  I'd like to see the output from the various CyU3PDebugPrint() calls.  I'm not seeing much at the uart pins.  Is there some ... Show More
Anonymous
I've installed cyusb3.sys onto Win 8.1 system.    Driver version is 1.2.3.3.    When I plug in the FX3 device, I get this message:    "The software fo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am considering FX3 for my new design. It is a nice piece of hardware. I like to ask:         - I will implement a custom USB driver that take... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.