Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
  Hello. I'm using Cypress EZ-USB FX3.     I want to increase the frame rate of the fx3 to 120 hz. I changed the descriptors of the example USBVideoCl... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I've created a waveform which includes 2 wait states (simple delays, using repeat count). By looking at the generated configuration file, ... Show More
Anonymous
 hi,everyone,      I am using FX3 cy3014 to develop a data transmission device. The firmware used is  AN65974 salvefifo mode.      But I found that wh... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I have a USB 3.0 host to host cable, and I'd like to know how I can get the host-to-host example working? CyUSB can't seem to enumerate any devices... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm a little bit confused as to how to access string descriptors after they've been set.  In the application that I'm coding for,  several s... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello.    I need to get a board status data that pre-defined in my project. I think the best way is using Read function in bCyControlEndPoint class b... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I meet some problems about building the firmware example   "USBVideoClass" in AN75779.zip,which is download from http://china.cypress.com/?rID=62824... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I meet some problems about building the firmware example   "USBVideoClass" in AN75779.zip,which is download from http://china.cypress.com/?rID=62824... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello.    I design a USB system using FX3s chip. I need 32KB DMA buffer for USB control, and need more 32KB DMA buffer for SD card Control. but there... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi I wanted to figure out if there was BSD support for the FX3 kit. I see that there are Windows, Linux, and Mac OS Drivers.    Thanks Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.