Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,    I have observed that the FX3 driver installed with SDK is not completely having the driver for "Cypress USB BootLoader" the default bootloa... Show More
Anonymous
 When using DmaMultiChannel, MANY_TO_ONE (2 producers, one consumer, 2 sockets) I set the dmacfg.count = 4. Does this allocate 4 DMA buffers, or is it... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hi,    I'd like to know how much memory the FX3 hardware-driver uses from the 512KB SRAM-size (besides the 12KB initial stack and DMA-descriptors)? So... Show More
Anonymous
I have created a new project from and exisitng project which is now being used on almost identical boards but they need different PIDs.  So I am wanti... Show More
Anonymous
Our application requires 16 GPIF data pins for reading from a peripheral device and 4 GPIF data pins for writing to the peripheral device. Unfortunate... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all,    Does anybody know how to manage an interrupt produced by GPIF machine into ARM?.    Thanks in advance,    Israel Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I have merged the bulkloop and the i2c exemple together. When i EEPROM_WRITE i made those line of code so i can see what is being transfered t... Show More
Anonymous
        on the super speed lines for part #CYUSB3014-BZXC, can I flip N and P within a diff pair?    Show More
Anonymous
 Hello    I hope to boot  EEPROM using I2C, so I want to program to EEPROM. but It can't.    I build for release mode. and  I follow the Program secti... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I want to customize the USB device name. For example, when download the firmware into FX3, it will be shown as "Cypress USB StreamerExample" i... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.