Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    The counter in GPIF II Designer like COUNT_DATA and COUNT_ADDR, are they controlled by the external clock or by cpu ? I recently find the IN... Show More
Anonymous
I test my CYUSB3014 PCB Board, and use JTAG Port to debug, just like CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. I have another CY7C65215 Board... Show More
Anonymous
Looking at all the sample code (and using the SuperSpeed Kit board): When CyU3PDebugInit() selects the UART as output socket, all the CyU3PDebugPrint... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to access two image sensors with MIPI interface using one CX3?    I'm thinking of the OV4682 sensor.    BR Kasper Show More
Anonymous
Is there a way/example to have an FX3 enumerate as two devices? The goal being to have two processes sending/receiving data via different bulk endpoin... Show More
Anonymous
Dear All,      We have made a new FX3 PCB based on the EVB, but we have met a problem, when I power up the board, the output power voltage are all rig... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         I and my colleague are developing an usb peripheral using CY3014 FX3 chip. We've just began and tried to build a dummy application to w... Show More
Anonymous
Hi at all.    I want to modify the C#-Code of the Cypress Control Center to generate a continuous dataflow from the FX3 to the Host System. The defaul... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,       I used the board(CYUSB3KIT-003) about cyusb3014.Now i want to use the gpif II interface as a Master to control    a ASIC chip. I find som... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I using UVC with image sensor.    Is it possible  16bit bus swap in 8bit-data mode (not using 16bit-data)?    ex)  D0 ~ D7 <-> D8 ~ D15  , swap ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.