Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello everyone,    1) I wanted to know if we can change the number of "bytes to transfer" in the USB Control Center when programming a stream IN from ... Show More
Anonymous
I'm designing a USB camera device, I want to know if I can use the USB3.0 as the channel of UVC camera, and use the USB2.0 as the control channel of t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,        Here I met some problems: I use FX3 Kits to achieve a USB3.0 Bulk stream device, but The CyAPI.lib doesn't support USB3.0 Bulk streams when... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    dealing with FX3S power management I see on its manual (CYUSB303X_001-84160_0D_V.pdf,  page 13) an interesting suspend mode: " Suspend mode... Show More
Anonymous
I am initializing two threads to run HID and UVC endpoints. When I initialize both endpoints in one thread, the endpoint in the thread containing the ... Show More
Anonymous
In my new project I need to control a servo. So I need generate on GPIO short impulses from 0.8 to 2ms. I've tried to do it with the timer. But with s... Show More
Anonymous
I have a FX3 project that builds fine using FX3_SDK_Windows_v1.3.3 (Windows7, ezUsbSuite). I wanted to move it under Linux and I have installed FX3_SD... Show More
Anonymous
I am able to get 100MBps in a bulk transfer with your bulk performance example program in the Mac sdk written in c. That program fills a buffer using ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I'd like to know how to increase the RTOS HEAP SIZE on CYUSB3014. The FX3.ld saids (Update cyfxtx.c to change this.) If I want to double t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I need to implement a UVC-based application. There is a FPGA before the CYUSB3014.     I find the video get stuck very often(every 2 or 3 minut... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.