Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

waxi_1305956
USB superspeed peripherals
I use the the fx3,i creat an auto or manual dma channel,and can i transfer data in the fireware and do not use the produce socket? Show More
waxi_1305956
I use the fx3,i creat an auto DMA channel,can i transfer data in the firmware?which function should to call to do this? Show More
Anonymous
My application was developed by Python and now I want to use FX3 USB suite. My application needs to enumerate our USB device, bind each endpoint with ... Show More
Anonymous
Can someone tell me what is the distance between the two connectors on the above board? I can seem to find any info on this measurement. There is a PD... Show More
stbrc_1709151
Hello everyone,    Why SS_RX_P is connected to STDB_SSRX-, respectively SS_RX_M is connected to STDB_SSRX+, and not the reverse ?    Is that a mistake... Show More
Anonymous
We've just got started testing the FX3 (CYUSB3014-BZXI) on a custom board, connected to a FPGA as in the AN65974: Designing with the EZ-USB® FX3™ Slav... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    How can I do a simple GPIF loopback ?    I want to stream data from my host to the FX3 board that send it to the GPIF Databus and send back the... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,       I have a FX3 USB device that utilizes the "FX3 Streamer Example device"  drivers to work properly on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, I want to integr... Show More
Anonymous
I need to use the UART receive and transmit with my FX3 project.    I tried the DMA method, but it was just unreliable, expecting a particular number ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to use the CYUSB3KIT-0003 FX3 to forwards GPIO to USB3 through GPIF.    I created two DMA channels :         One from USB3 channel ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.