Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    i am trying to learn to setup GPIF2. I have created a GPIF2 design with the following properties:    - Master / Synchronous / Internal / 8 B... Show More
gacoc_812066
Hello,    My situation: custom FX3 design with boot library, internal core power (not from USB). I have configured 2 USB bulk endpoints and 2 PPorts (... Show More
Anonymous
The ARM GCC B236 installer package appears to be broken within the FX3_SDK_Windows_v1.3.3.exe self extractor. Is it just me, facing the issue ? The up... Show More
Anonymous
    I create a fpga design to write data to fx3 based on AN65974 (Slave fifo).        IN my Firmware, I use the function as follows- CyU3PGpifSocketCo... Show More
Anonymous
Hello.    I am trying to interface a device with MIPI interface to Denebola CX3 board.    I have an issue with the function CyU3PMipicsiGpifLoad that ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Right now, I am using fx3 uart at baud rate of 115200 for file transfer. I want to use uart at much higher baud rate 4Mbps. I change the baud u... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I am testing CYUSB2014/UVC. (Get/Set Sensor's gain value: using UVCHandleProcessingUnitRqts() )    On Windows OS, getting/setting operation... Show More
waxi_1305956
I use the the fx3,i creat an auto or manual dma channel,and can i transfer data in the fireware and do not use the produce socket? Show More
waxi_1305956
I use the fx3,i creat an auto DMA channel,can i transfer data in the firmware?which function should to call to do this? Show More
Anonymous
My application was developed by Python and now I want to use FX3 USB suite. My application needs to enumerate our USB device, bind each endpoint with ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.