Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
HI,there.    the composite device(UVC+usb-uart  ----they are all use IADs) is work in windows,but when i use it in linux ,it just only one device can ... Show More
Anonymous
hello.    I use CYUSB3014. StreamIN.    Then I connect device with PC, I see in Control Center bootloader, but I download streamin to controller, my d... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    after having updated my AN75779 based project with the help of Technical Support, that gave me Rev Q215, I was happy to see that INVALID_SE... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I want to use CYUSB3014 and a NANDflash to make a U disk. I met some trouble. I set the DQ0-DQ1 as address data multiplexed lines, first of al... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,    Can you give me some solution to isolate CX3 from HOST?(e.g. PC)?    In medical situation, some instruments need electrical isolation bet... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I need some instructions on how to "burn" our PID/VID on FX3 using the eFuse mechanism ( the objective is to have FX3 enumerated with boot... Show More
Anonymous
How to tune FX3 I2C SCL SDA timing same as MCU, FX3 I2C SDA is not alignment with falling edge SCL.    Can FX3 tune register let waveform same as MCU.... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I know FX3 with GPIF II interface cannot function as Super Speed Host Controller as per this post:     http://www.cypress.com/forum/usb-known-problems-and-solutions/fx3-host-mode-speed?source=search&keywords=fx3%20super%20speed%20host&cat=community... Show More
Anonymous
To whom may concern,     Hello, we are currently developing a camera using the CX3 (cyusb3065) chip. There are no problems to use image capture functi... Show More
Anonymous
I have CYUSB3ACC_005 and Superspeed Explorer Kit, and ZC706.     My requirement is to transmit 32-b UVC from FPGA and allow quick download a block of ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.