Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm curious if it's possible to receive 10 bit data as the upper 8 bits and stream the 8 bit data to the host.    Something like:    CyU3PMipicsiCfg_t... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,    I want to test vertical,horizon and pixel signals,DNU25,DNU26,DNU27 on CX3, I use CX3 RDK from e-consystems, I can see TP16,TP18,TP20 on ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to read multiple bytes over SPI (using CyU3PSpiReceiveWords). I expected the SPI clock to be continuous till the end of whole data ... Show More
Anonymous
We are using Cypress FX3 USB solution in our system with a device configuration, and have encountered the following:     - Executing 'lsusb' command y... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    This is a call out for help regarding a high speed problem that I am experiencing with the EZ-USB FX3 Superspeed Explorer Kits, using a USB2... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    We are planning to use CYUSB3035 to implement USB storage device. Is it possible to interface cyusb3035 with micro-controller(Atmel or NX... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to integrate an HID class and UAC class. I am really struck with the descriptors. Can you please send some example code for a compo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     A question about BulkRead.    The data length i am reading from USB device is not constant (for each individual trial). However, XferData( ) r... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a version, hopefully open source, of tools to set up the DMA engine and FSM of the FX3 under Linux? Don't need a fancy graphical tool. I'm ha... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I want to design Fx3S board. I use only SD card. I want to use GPIO mode unused DATA pin on S0 PORT.    I have modify main function on firmware... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.