Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have a sensor Aptina MT9V034 that is configured to run at 60 fps. I used a Cypress FX3 to control the sensor and communicate with an android applica... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am developing a USB camera in Cx3 with OV5640(MIPI Interface).    CX3 USB camera connection with a PC preview to normal operation,    It does... Show More
Anonymous
HI,i am designing a type c  power bank used cypress chip cypd 3121,and I have some question , could you give me some guidance  or suggestions ?    1. ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I want your USB audio class example working for Linux platform (esp. Android phone) with the parameters below    a) 16kHZ Sampling Frequency   ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,    I want to use FX3 to transmit 4k * 2K image video to PC host, because of its huge throughput, I want to use all 32bit GPIF dada bus,e.g. ... Show More
Anonymous
I am supposed to create a GPIF II state machine on a master FX3 (CYUSB3014) USB Super Speed controller to load a slave device. A transition low to hig... Show More
Anonymous
Working through the book "SuperSpeed Device - Design by Example", at the Ch.4 Example 7 there is mention of hooks from Cypress in regard with threads/... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Is there any example source of USB Sound Card (MIC + Speaker) as a single project for CX3? Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to design a new board with CYUSB3014-BZXI and with type A usb3 interface. From SuperSpeed Explorer Kit Schematic.dsn I notice the STDB_SSR... Show More
spchc_1344561
Hi,    Does FX3 device go to suspend mode after 3ms of inactivity on the bus?    Is there any documents about it?    https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/usbcoreblog/2011/05/10/demystifying-usb-selective-suspend/ Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.