Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am currently using the CX3 along with a sensor that outputs 10 bit RAW pixel data, and I am using code similar to the UVC example code. Is there is ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are getting time out error from CyU3PDmaMultiChannelGetBuffer. How an we debug this problem?         The hardware platform is FX3.         T... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Can I have an infinite transfer AUTO DMA channel from SPI to USB end point. Is it possible to make the transmission happen only if fixed number... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the Lattice USB3 video bridge development kit (Win10)    1. When I opened the USB 3.0 video configurator by mistake I added the CybootProg... Show More
Anonymous
Description Hello?  I'd like to get 400Khz i2c module operation in the FX3.  as the below is my i2c code, Can you let me know what am I supposed to ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,  I would like to read/write from/to the differential SBU lines. Is there a component to translate the differential lines to a serial-type interfa... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have a software built in C#. It bulks out a 16-byte data to an Fx3 device and the from start of Xfer() it measures the time until it returns... Show More
Anonymous
I recently got a the CYUSB3ACC-006(1) interconnect board.    The CYUSB3ACC-006 has 180 pins. But my Altera board (SocKIT) has a 160 pin HSMC connector... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I tried the USB audio example to work under Linux for 16kHZ sampling referring some other post in this forum.    I changed the descriptors and ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I added a new Product ID in cyusb3.inf file. and I should install modified win 10 driver. but modified driver is not loaded with hash error.    ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.