Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
samkay
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I have the following settings working: Sensor: RAW8 , 1280x800, 2 lanes, V-blank=30 lines, V-blank=400MIPI settings: CY_U3P_CSI_DF_RAW8GPIF: 8-bit... Show More
newton_inc
Hi team,  I'm using cypress fx3 to stream a static test pattern as video to vlc, to check for sharpness and greyscales.  The format is         yuv 422... Show More
kakeh
Hi, I am new to the community i have an objective of bringing the Analog Camera video feed to USB via FX3 chip solutions for conversion of analog vide... Show More
frankchen
Hi, I am working on a project which uses FX3 to implement video application. Basically the device works fine. But when it is connected to USB 2.0 port... Show More
SWM
Hello! Currently, I am developing the configuration using the slave SelectMap method by connecting the FX3 with the FPGA.   I can't find an example to... Show More
AKS
Hi, I am interfacing a qvga sensor to my FX3 board. configured it according to AN75779 reference doc. I traced the data on wireshark and as per the ca... Show More
Ankitvats
Hi, I just import the project in "EZ USB Suite" tool and try to build the project in Debug and Release mode. But the linker script "fx3.ld" is not pre... Show More
GergelySimon
Hi there, We are seeing an issue with our design that is very similar to Solved: CYUSB3014 freezes during Slave FIFO transfer - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
Sergey
Hello, We are facing an issue, that bulk IN data streaming hangs on CYUSB3KIT-001 DevKit (and other our devices base on FX3) connected to USB host con... Show More
AKS
Hi, I have interfaced the camera sensor to FX3 board. The output data is in the YUV2 format (as default in AN75779). I want to display the data in RAW... Show More