Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

veRN_2322216
USB superspeed peripherals
I have created a buffer i.e. char buffer="MINDFLOW"; and i want send this buffer content to P to U(processor to USB) buffer i.e. input-> buffer_p.coun... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,There are several I2C slave devices attached with my CX3 video board. all I2C operation will done within esUVCUvcAppThread_Entry().I want to ... Show More
Anonymous
I've got the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit, and while reading through the firmware code I haven't found a way to send protocol-layer packets.I wish to m... Show More
JaVa_2104626
hi,     I wanted to usb USB full speed mode,the wMaxPacketSize in the device descriptor was set 8bytes.Now please give me some support which firmware ... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am working on FX3 UsbSpiDmaMode. I was able to send out control end point vendor command 0xB0 to UsbSpiDmaMode FW. And seems capture OUT/IN packe... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress,  In my Timing " A.PNG ", I need to design a GPIO signal as fast as PCLK (= DCLK).  However, all I tried like " B.PNG " or " C.PNG " can... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress,    I set the GPIO in toggle mode and insert toggle action in two states which are continuously accessed in the state machine to and fro.... Show More
JaVa_2104626
USB1.01
solved msg Solved
Hi,     I met an issue,I used fx3 firmeware,now I want to usb1.01,full speed,maxpacketsize is 8,how to config these message in the firmware.     Above... Show More
Anonymous
I've been trying to use AN65974, Designing with the EZ-USB® FX3™ Slave FIFO Interface, as an example for my own design.  I've modified the stream out ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi AllI am using a Cypress CY7C65213 USB to Uart Bridge chip. I need to study some examples about USB to Uart on linux.But I only find example for I2... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.