Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm using a SuperSpeed Explorer Kit on a HSMC FPGA mezzanine board.I've dowloaded the UART example(1), and it's working. Anything I enter on /dev/ttyA... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all.    I'm currently implementing a USB3 Vision interface and require a nano-second timestamp per frame - but I can't find any timestamp API which... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,We are having problems booting our device from an I2C EEPROM. Broadly speaking, the microcontroller seems to crash (or cancel) it's boot procedu... Show More
Anonymous
Hi community,    I'm following application note AN75779 to stream the raw video data from OV7670. I'm connecting the FX3 to the host USB 3.0 port, whi... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,all    I use C# streamer(the latest version) to read data from USB board(3014).As the source data is increase packet by packet I find that I miss ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using a J-Link to debug a CX3 Denebola board. It seemed to work fine when I had an application with only one thread. I am now working with two th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm working with Denebola board and there is a problem with firmware load from SPI flash after power up. Switches are set for load via SPI, but aft... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I try to build an fireware example from your FX3 SDK on Eclipse, but when I build a project I still have the same error.         ==============... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,We are trying to our development environment with FX3+Spartan6, but we got a problem with received data. We followed AN65974, and the example 0x... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working on FX3 camera with UVC protocol. It is working fine with windows and getting rgb(rgb sensor) preview on Amcap. But when I am tryin... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.