Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaXi_1246331
USB superspeed peripherals
Are SPI pins tristated until the start of configuring FPGA in AN84868? If no configration data are sent to FX3, will the spi pins stay tristated? Show More
MiVi_1497601
Hello,Is there a way to set the (Serial Number) SN in the device properties it is currently set to nothing. Show More
Anonymous
With an USB3 device using the cypress FX3 we face the situation where the devices RTS state machine gets out of sync with the hosts state machine duri... Show More
DeAl_292241
Hi,It seems to have some restrictions around the FX3 internal clocks. For example, there is a mention about DMA overflow in some cases if we decrease ... Show More
Anonymous
HiThis is first time to make USB device by FX3.I make a board that create A/D data on FPGA and send though FX3 to PC.I succeed to make a data on FPGA,... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to communicate to an enclustra FPGA development board through USB. The device shows up in the Windows 10 device manager as FX3 with an exc... Show More
Anonymous
I have an application processor which is interfaced to the Cypress FX3 chip via memory controller. My job is to access the S-Port via the P-Port, conf... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to debug FX3 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.I use the latest SDK 1.3.3.I have a problem with openocd:$ /opt/cypress/cyfx3sdk/JTAG/OpenOCD/Linux/x64/... Show More
WLL_3132151
Hi, I have some questions about AN75779.In this project,I open /*DEBUG_PRINT_FRAME_COUNT*/ like and the debug show .and I can see the video by Virtual... Show More
Anonymous
Good evening!I have wired FX3S to a microSD socket consistent with the diagram in FX3S 4-Wire microSD PCB Design ??? . Though low voltage (1.8v) was c... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.