Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
BoeufHomard
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I'm currently discovering the EZ-USB development kit along with the CPLD board, following the SuperSpeed Device Design By Example book, and I w... Show More
frankchen
Hi, I am working on a project which uses FX3 to implement video application. Basically the device works fine. But when it is connected to USB 2.0 port... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I want the FX3 to Boot in bootloader mode so I'm using "Fx3BootAppGcc" project, I also want him to boot in SSC disable. I'm trying to add the fu... Show More
Will_lee

之前有用过 32bits 数据 + UART的工作模式,现在想使用32bits数据 + I2C的模式,将 useI2C =CyTrue 就可以实现吗?I2C的数据也是通过电脑端的 虚拟串口向下发送数据吗?

rossihwang
Hardware host: tinker board 2s(rk3399),kernel 5.13 slave: sg130gs(1280*720, YUYV, 30fps) + fpga(spartan 6) + cyusb3014, isochronous mode Pro... Show More
Sergey
Hello, We are facing an issue, that bulk IN data streaming hangs on CYUSB3KIT-001 DevKit (and other our devices base on FX3) connected to USB host con... Show More
Ash
Hi, I have interfaced the camera sensor to FX3 board. The output data is in the YUV2 format (as default in AN75779). I want to display the data in RAW... Show More
kcnishio3
Greetings, I was wondering anybody encountered this failure: "Error, "Write failed. Aborting" while programming the firmware to the particular eMMC de... Show More
Ash
Hi, I am working on interfacing ov7670 with CYUSB3KIT-003 as per this blog: https://www.circuitvalley.com/2019/12/diy-cypress-fx3-usb3-usb-3-uvc-camera-ov7670.html?showComment=1638868010788#c6525421354026482197... Show More
Prabhjot
Hello Sir/Mam   We are planning to use the part CYUSB3014-BZXI in our design but the FPGA we are using only supports 1.5V I/O voltage level. SO could ... Show More