Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all!    Is it possible to run GPIF Designer under Linux in any way?    Currently I have troubles to run it via wine and mono. Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi.,i use the j-link to debug the FX3,but it can not enter the CyU3PKernelEntry ();How can i debug enter the thread_enter function? Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I followed AN75779 to implement an 8 bit interface UVC. I have a card with a fx3 and a fpga. With fpga, I generate signals lv, fv and pixels... Show More
Ash
Hi, I am interfacing a qvga sensor to my FX3 board. configured it according to AN75779 reference doc. I traced the data on wireshark and as per the ca... Show More
Anonymous
If any of you folks need a demo app using Qt that does USB transfers over a device, you can use the one attached to this post.         This project is... Show More
Anonymous
        Is it possible to add the lightweight NetX TCP/IP stack to the ThreadX RTOS in a FX3S device? (http://rtos.com/products/netx/licensing_overview2... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Does Infineon provide the Verilog or VHDL that would go on the Xilinx FPGA to support the CYUSB3035?I searched through the FX3 webpage and related lin... Show More
frankchen
Hi, I am working on a project which uses FX3 to implement video application. Basically the device works fine. But when it is connected to USB 2.0 port... Show More
Ash
Hi, I have interfaced the camera sensor to FX3 board. The output data is in the YUV2 format (as default in AN75779). I want to display the data in RAW... Show More
Will_lee

之前有用过 32bits 数据 + UART的工作模式,现在想使用32bits数据 + I2C的模式,将 useI2C =CyTrue 就可以实现吗?I2C的数据也是通过电脑端的 虚拟串口向下发送数据吗?