Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GeLe_3002426
USB superspeed peripherals
Very similar to this thread:  PWM generation problem​We also see an inversion of our PWM signal for LED dimming - request a 20% duty cycle will someti... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I am currently trying to modify both FPGA and FX3 example projects for streamIN and streamOUT to test our 8bit GPIF interface and 8bit FX3. My ... Show More
Anonymous
I want to maximize data througput with SlaveFifoSync implementation. For this I want to use only endpoint 0x82, so to have only one direction: From GP... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,In our design, we want to keep FX3 firmware in I2C based EEPROM and PMOD[2:0] pins for I2C boot mode. So very first time, as EEPROM will be bla... Show More
gean_3054931
hello,   As discussed in the previous post(FX3 SPI COMPATIBILITY ),those are supports 1.8v and 3.0v.Is any spi flash that supports 3.3V Poer supply?re... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,In fx3s, the SPI_SS# PIN is connected to SPI FLASH chipselect. How to disable/enable this pin?can i make this pin High or high imedence in the f... Show More
Anonymous
I‘m trying to cfg CX3 3065 for receiving data with OV sensor, The MIPI CSI-2 is configured as below:And the MIPI error thread has got some errcnt: frm... Show More
Anonymous
Hi      I am making an USB Composite device (UVC + CDC),But first I singly test UsbUart.zip  in the address of  http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ez-usb-fx3-usb-uart-bridge-example... Show More
Anonymous
Hi !In the cyfxbulklpauto.c of AN87216 - Designing a GPIF II Master Interface,there is a CyU3PDmaChannelSetXfer.In theCyFxBulkLpApplnStart (        vo... Show More
Anonymous
According to this document: http://www.cypress.com/file/138771/download the cypress USBSuite has been released with version 1.2.3.20 on 13/04/2018.Thi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.