Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jjFrutos
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am facing some issues with the AT25DF041B-MAHN-T  and the SPI boot option of the FX3 device.AT25DF041B-MAHN-T shall be a replacement of the M25P4... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I want to know how p port works, i have studied the programmers manual given by cypress for fx3but it is unclear how gpif is taking dat... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I have a custom board with CYUSB3064 + OV5640 on it. Windows 10 by default recognizes it as CX3-UVC and installs usb driver. This driver and the... Show More
Anonymous
I've build and ran BootLedBlink example, connected one led pin to ground, another to GPIO[33] (DQ[16] according to documentation). I'm sending high/lo... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I am using FX3 for taking RGB888 data from FPGA, Now i have a doubt that the video frames coming in RGB888 format can it be played dire... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello Everyone,I was trying examples gives by cypress with FX3, i tried the example UVC in which MJPEG pictures are stored and they are playing as UVC... Show More
qiko_3575871
Could somebody give me a help.I want to know if it will trigger an event when there is  data to read?Or if I can set a callback function, when there i... Show More
Anonymous
I am developing project using CYUSB3KIT-003 and FMC interconnect board CYUSB3ACC-005. EZ-USB FX3 can be used as slave FIFO connected to Xilinx FPGA, d... Show More
Anonymous
I am having issues to run the Example1 from CyAPI.pdf.I have linked the CyAPI.lib library to my project.But it also cann't find. Show More
user_2884081
Recently I opened another question about streaming RAW data using CX3 and the Denebola kit, which uses the OV5640 image sensor.That was the previous s... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.