Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

VlSh_3188636
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello colleagues. in our development, the CYUSB3014 is used with the CC controller - PTN5150AHX and the switch PTN36043BX. When turned on, the switch ... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,When plug in USB cable, system can find FX3 device, but shows driver is not installed, several seconds later, device will disappear from Windows De... Show More
GrBu_2012976
GX3 tools
solved msg Solved
I am tying to find: GX3 Windows Production Test ToolGX3 EEPROM Configuration Utility GX3 EEPROM Programming User GuideI have the CY4702 GX3 Reference ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,We are using CX3 RDK. So, Can you just tell us any JTag debugger.Thanks,Amit Show More
luca_2461841
Hello,I have an application using the FX3 chip CYUSB3014 and I have a question about the logic core power:The VDD pins of the FX3 receive 1.2V from an... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone,I read in the programmer's manual (section 3.6.2) that one can change the way the FX3 firmware deals with receiving a NACK from an I2C ... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to manually compile the SF_loopback.img, SF_streamIN.img and SF_streamOUT.img which are included in the AN65974 project zip file provide a... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.I'm having a problem configuring the GPIO pins on my FX3.  Specifically, the CyU3PDeviceConfigureIOMatrix() call returns CY_U3P_ERROR_BAD_ARGUMENT ... Show More
user_3616931
1. I add a new sensor  ov9281 that support raw10 mipi data in cyusb3064, but i find CX3 DMA cannot receive mipi data, No access to the CyCx3AppDmaCal... Show More
raho_1184426
Attempting to interconnect Broadcom 8 port BCM53128 to the Cypress CYUSB3610.  Want to attempt to do a transformerless interconnection (with R & C’s)... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.