Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is there any chance to get cyusbserial.dll compiled with .NET compatibility (so that it can be used in .NET project)? Or any other solution (e.g. .NET... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I add a new HID interface into UVC sample code,    (refer the "http://www.cypress.com/?rID=72422")    In USB2.0,  it's OK.  (windows device man... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Genius people,I am new to UVC. I have little bit experience with USB devices. I am using EZ-USB FX3 board (dev kit with a MIPI sensor).What i am tr... Show More
TzCh_3504586
Hi,I want to make CX3 receive MIPI sent from my ISP chip directly and stream video through USB3.0 using e-CAM tool.Which means, I don't need the CX3 s... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,We have a project to transfer the BT.656 signals to the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 via USB. And we are considering using FX3 in this project. Did anyone try... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    Would you have some example code that shows how to implement a Vendor Request in the FX3?    Thanks Show More
Mrzh_331041
I have used CYUSB3014-BZX in my project, the device enumerated as "Cypress FX3 USB BootLoader Device" when the first time power on.Then I download img... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,However I'm using FX3 controller for USB3.0 functionality at connected FPGA using 32-bit sync-slave fifo implementation, I need to read/write 1... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    I spent some time to learn about FX3/FX3S. My application is to acquire data from ADC through GPIF II, then send them to USB 3.0 and an S... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have been working with a camera. I have used the UART in the CX3 for communicating with another board (in Reg mode). The UART communication takes... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.