Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AnBa_330971
USB superspeed peripherals
The USB 3014 works fine with FPGA for FIFO downloading.The only issue is that it doesn't detect to a cable plug-in (no response).It works after pressi... Show More
amjoc_3854616
Hi,I need to send data through GPIF2 interface. For every 16KB of data i need to add header to it and send it through the P-Port.Fx3 is used as a mast... Show More
shkuc_292731
Hi,When the CX3 is connected to Ubuntu 18.04 OS which is using kernel 4.16.2-041602-generic means its getting detected as two /dev/video devices.kerne... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,following a former question, I'd like to know if there is some register(s) to check whether the CSI clock from sensor is correct for CX3 or not. Fo... Show More
ShMi_1495391
日本語)FX3/FX2LPにGPIOの外部割り込みはありますか?English)Does FX3 / FX2LP have GPIO external interrupts? Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to program a composite USB 3 interface which enumerates as a double UVC device?    How should I program the descriptor and what else is... Show More
Anonymous
I have a few question on the use of buffer size for increasing datathrougput in FX3.If I understand correctly and according to AN86947 Cypress recomme... Show More
Anonymous
I am using AR0144 camera sensor which is interfaced to FX3.  I have doubt that what will be the RGB format in 12 bit data reception , for example will... Show More
doch_3739346
Inside AN65974 example Release folder, there are 4 different img files.But if I remove existing img files and run: Project - Build All, only one img g... Show More
Anonymous
hi guys,I am now working on a FX3 board, this board is connected to 2 sensors, it's meant to get image data from them in a synchronous way, then outpu... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.